Paramo outer clothing bargains .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am a regular sportpursuit customer, great site for grabbing bargains - I had a look at the Paramo stuff last week but ended up splashing cash for something else. But I took a mental note to go back again and see if I could find justification to buy a Paramo jacket, which I think I might have just about done ;)

do they have saloppettes (no longer made, sadly)
"Men's Aspira Trousers offer an alternative to the salopettes for the mountaineer and outdoor professional. Designed for use in all mountain activities, the Men's Aspira Trousers can be worn next to the skin or combined with Paramo Stretch Pants in extremely low temperatures."

Yours for 130 sovs

Profpointy

Legendary Member
"Men's Aspira Trousers offer an alternative to the salopettes for the mountaineer and outdoor professional. Designed for use in all mountain activities, the Men's Aspira Trousers can be worn next to the skin or combined with Paramo Stretch Pants in extremely low temperatures."

Yours for 130 sovs

Thanks - already have their leggins, albeit can't now find em

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I joined a while ago and have had a few decent bargains from them. If you refer a friend, and they make a purchase, you get a fiver.
They don't spam your inbox any more than you want them to. I set mine for a weekly email.
It's worth the phaff.

Top Bottom