Parcel rack fitted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shedhead

Sourced a second hand rack off ebay and completed my build today, the BSA twenty is running fine but is definitely a better ride since removing the small gear cog for a larger one, got to be kind to yourself as you get older.

OP
OP
S

Shedhead

Current fleet, think I've got the three best options, my everyday day runner is the care worn skip find that was a complete ground up rebuild, the other 20 is a well preserved 70's bike that my other half rides, this second bike has required no work at all, the third bike is the BMX hybrid which was a charity shop buy, it was a wreck and to be honest I canabalised it to rebuild the skip find bike, my son rides the hybrid, it has no gears so it's not the quickest.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Current fleet, think I've got the three best options, my everyday day runner is the care worn skip find that was a complete ground up rebuild, the other 20 is a well preserved 70's bike that my other half rides, this second bike has required no work at all, the third bike is the BMX hybrid which was a charity shop buy, it was a wreck and to be honest I canabalised it to rebuild the skip find bike, my son rides the hybrid, it has no gears so it's not the quickest. View attachment 569213

View attachment 569214

View attachment 569215
What's the braking like with plastic rims?

Top Bottom