Parcelforce 24 - Saturday delivery?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi,

I ordered some new wheels from CRC on Thursday, they were dispatched on friday.

The tracking info says they were loaded onto a vehicle at 03:47 this morning (Saturday) for delivery. So it looks like they are on their way.

Thing is, also on the link its says delivery will not be attepted on Saturday or Sunday.

Am I getting my hopes up?

Is it worth stayiong in?

Anyone had a parcelforce 24 delivery on a saturday before? The web seems to be decisive - "It could be delivered on Saturday"

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
How is it that after doing research, then putting a post up I find the answer Im looking for off the web - even though I thought I have searched everywhere?

Oh well, might as well get out on the bike, no point waiting in...

My parcel tracking results states ‘loaded to delivery vehicle’ and it is Saturday today. Will my parcel be delivered?

All parcels received in our depot during Friday night and Saturday morning will be loaded to our delivery vehicles, and show this status, whether they are due for delivery on Saturday or Monday.
When the sender has chosen and paid for the Saturday delivery service, we will deliver your parcel today. Deliveries on a Saturday are between 7am and 2pm. However, if the sender has not chosen the Saturday delivery service, then we will deliver your parcel on Monday (except for Bank Holidays / Public Holidays).

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
royal mail first class gets delivered on a saturday; and you'd be amazed at the things that can be sent that way. a set of wheels would raise no eyebrows at all…

soulful dog

Veteran
I ordered a couple of things just before Easter and wasn't expecting anything to be delivered due to it being a holiday. I was surprised to get a text from them on the Friday night to tell me my parcel would be delivered on the Saturday. Needless to say it was Tuesday before it was delivered!

Top Bottom