Paris-Brest-Paris 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Oui, that's yello - he's picking up speed again :becool:
I think they've had some "weather"...

[QUOTE 1096928"]
Rimas is zipping along nicely although I'm a bit worried as on the return leg it looks like he has not checked into Loudeac? Hope this is merely an admin error as it looks like he will be done in around 60 hours.:ohmy: :cheers:

Frank looks to be going alright as well.
[/quote]

Had the same scare with Els, Lee - and eventually the checkpoint appeared on screen...just so it is true! The key thing is to 'ding' at the Start - I'm guessing that the brevet card has to be signed at each control, even if one's bike is lying in a nearby ditch and doesn't quite trigger the scanner! :smile:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
[QUOTE 1096933"]
I hope so. I've checked again and it is not showing. However what is showing is that he is @ 1090km in 53h 47m!!

It looks like it'll be 1200km in sub 60 hours - Good Lord.:wacko:
[/quote]
:wacko: Indeed.

[QUOTE 1096933"]
I hope so. I've checked again and it is not showing. However what is showing is that he is @ 1090km in 53h 47m!!

It looks like it'll be 1200km in sub 60 hours - Good Lord.:wacko:
[/quote]

It's always the same - give these blokes an inch and they take 1000s of kms! I wrote down that he would be a 58:44 finish on my piece of paper here. Don't forget, 'our' Rimas is a fit b****** even though he rides with only one (44?) chainring + about 8 gears behind him.

2hf1c11.jpg

About 20 mins or so ago. Phew! I'm exhausted. Looking forward to seeing the others tick off their targets now. :smile:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Ian H got in a few hours ago! Bravo!
vorsprung on the last leg now...

Have also just discovered Threelionsbrian who used to post on here is trundling along nicely.

Top Bottom