Paris Nice..(spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chriscross1966

Über Member
When did Luke Rowe become such a beast, and why aren't Sky unleashing him on the Classics?
He's pretty much Stannards annointed successor as high-speed flatland barn door road captain isn't he?... as and when Stannard decides to call it a day...

Adam4868

Guru
Looked like Bernal was riding for Kwiato - just for the stage (but Kwiato was nowhere near and never was likely to be when that bunch reached the finish), or a statement of intent for the race?
Kwiato got caught out with a mechanical yesterday,he did a massive ride to get back to them.Right no racing for me fecking work ! Highlights later..

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was mightily impressed by Rowe and TG-H, but not sure why they expended so much energy in the last 10 km, and then Bernal and Kwiat pulled the peloton along for a few kms to just ultimately set up a sprint finish.
Maybe they hoping to gap some GC riders?

Adam4868

Guru
I was mightily impressed by Rowe and TG-H, but not sure why they expended so much energy in the last 10 km, and then Bernal and Kwiat pulled the peloton along for a few kms to just ultimately set up a sprint finish.
Maybe they hoping to gap some GC riders?
Only caught highlights of todays stage,Rowe certainly did his work so kwiato and bernal could take the intermediate points.Im guessing they just tried it to split peleton near the finish ? Or stay safe near front.Anyway looks as though their plan is doing ok,Kwiatowski in second and Bernal in 5th.Cant see Groeneweggen holding on tommorow.

Adam4868

Guru
How the feck do those lightweights Yates,Bernal,Kwiato ride so strong in a TT.Even in the crosswinds this week.
Sky 1,2 who wants it ?

Adam4868

Guru
Not managed to watch much lately,caught up a bit last night.It looks like it could be a 1,2 sky ? Can't really see anybody taking it off Kwiato to be honest.Hes rode smart taking bonus seconds here and there by the looks of it.

Top Bottom