Paris - Roubaix 2017 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
@Crackle caught taking pics in the showers again
C8-zX84XgAAfN_d.jpg

SWSteve

Guru
Crazy race, golden leg Greg really smashed Stybar in the sprint - which is just deserts considering Stybar didn't want to put an effort in towards them end

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Fantastic opportunity to make up locations of items! Who knows the glittery you could have been conducting
It's usually "do you still have the pizza offer on?" or "you had some running tights in a few weeks ago, do you have any left?" - I did once locate some Alpine salami/cheese platters for someone, as I had walked past it a few minutes earlier...

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Crazy race, golden leg Greg really smashed Stybar in the sprint - which is just deserts considering Stybar didn't want to put an effort in towards them end
Oh come on! If Stybar had helped them stay away and rob teammate Tommeke of his fairytale ending then he'd probably have been booed in every race in Belgium for a while.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Rats, that's news to me!
I think it was £20 for the year and £6 for the month. If not, I've missed a bargain. That said, it was a great watch earlier on with big efforts to ride down breakaways, so a good race to be able to watch from the start. And I'm not surprised that it was the fastest ever on one of the cobbliest routes ever. Worth the annual subscription alone.

Top Bottom