Paris-roubaix on the tv

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru
is this Eurosport only or is there a feed I can watch on my iPad, il have to go to my mates house if it's on Eurosport and it's not the best place for tv watching , he has 2 dogs that are mental and 4 kids under 5 , its chaos lol

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
is this Eurosport only or is there a feed I can watch on my iPad, il have to go to my mates house if it's on Eurosport and it's not the best place for tv watching , he has 2 dogs that are mental and 4 kids under 5 , its chaos lol
Get eurosport player for your ipad, but it will cost you

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cycling fans.com usually has feeds. You can usually get a feed. Even if you get a foreign feed you can also get eurosport audio commentary feed in another tab

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
Iv just subbed for it , it's just a bit easier , any of those other links just seem to open Amazon prime(. ( which u pay for as well) or something , I'm hopeless with comps so I took the easy guaranteed to see it option , it's streaming now for another race it's worth it I think

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
Just watched a bit tour of Basque Country , jeez the finishing climb was 26% ( the other commentator went with 23) but whatever it was it was helluva steep , the pros were obv trying hard and I put in same effort on less than 10% , shows u how fit / light/ strong these guys are , as opposed to me who ,,,er,,, isn't lol

Freds Dad

Veteran
Highlights on ITV at 7:50 this morning.

Top Bottom