Parking for the Etihad Stadium, Manchester?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Problem with this cemetery is that unless you fancy a long walk around or are good at climbing fences, you shouldn't park on the other side because they close the gates about 5 o'clock (maybe earlier) on a Saturday. We had to pass my grandson through a gap in the fence and then climb over it in order to get out.

I’ve used this twice, once the gates were open at 10.30pm, second time closed at 5.00pm. Makes no sense.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
National cycling centre is nearby and has loads of parking. Don't think it is monitored normally as I park there when I take the mtb to Clayton Vale. Might be different on a concert night.

Not sure about this I’ve been to the Cycling centre when City have been at home and been directed to park behind the cemetery - we had expected to breeze in to the Cycling centre parking

OP
OP
irw

irw

Quadricyclist
Just for info, we ended up parking pretty much at the Screwfix that’s not far from Picadilly. Passed a couple of pop up car parks on the way there from the inner ring road, but stuck to my guns and found a free space pretty easily. Pretty much 50 minutes exactly driving from the Liverpool Empire, with a 15-ish minute walk on the end

Top Bottom