Parking for Wembley Stadium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Thanks for everyone's advice.
Decided in the end to use a parking app, found a space approx. 20 minute walk to the stadium for the bargain price of £12.90.
Also ideally located for a quick getaway after the concert avoiding the traffic.

Whilst the Girls & Mrs Spartak enjoyed the show I got a mainline train into London Marylebone and did some sightseeing on a Santander Cycle.

Screenshot_20230618-014721~2.png

richardfm

Veteran
Here in Bristol, most places are up !
In fact London is always deemed as going 'up the smoke'...

My aunt and cousins are from Devon. Bristol is "up country" to them. Anywhere beyond Bristol is the far north

richardfm

Veteran
Two of my friends (ok the only two I have, but let's not dwell on it!:unsure:) went to see Pink last week at some venue in I think Bolton. Not together but with their partners. One friend is 61, the other 60. They said the parking was terrible and it took over an hour to get off the car park. I wasn't really interested in that, more that two blokes in their 60's went to see Pink!!!:rofl:

I took my daughter to see Pink in Cardiff 15 or 20 years ago. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

D

Deleted member 26715

Two of my friends (ok the only two I have, but let's not dwell on it!:unsure:) went to see Pink last week at some venue in I think Bolton. Not together but with their partners. One friend is 61, the other 60. They said the parking was terrible and it took over an hour to get off the car park. I wasn't really interested in that, more that two blokes in their 60's went to see Pink!!!:rofl:

Pink in Bolton oh how the mighty has fallen, I would have thought she could have still demanded arena size venues not town halls.

AndyRM

XOXO
Pink in Bolton oh how the mighty has fallen, I would have thought she could have still demanded arena size venues not town halls.

She does. Well, not demand them, but she still plays them - she played at the Stadium of Light up here last week, two nights in a row, both sell outs I believe.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak