Parking for Wembley Stadium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
One of them went to see Duran Duran the other month. What do you reckon about that?🧐

Mate we went to see Sam Ryder last Sunday so I'm not going to cast the first stone against anyone ^_^

And very good and humble he was btw.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Sorry to be pedantic about such a triviality, but I got pulled up last week on CC about my spelling of flower chutes, :blush: shoots, so I now feel the need to be a bit pedantic myself. Ok, here we go! To travel from Bristol to London you go across the country, not 'up'. This makes me think of that Panorama documentary made in the late 1970's about Millwall FC's hooligan gangs. One thicko said words to the affect of "Yeah, we're going to f..k..g Bristol Rovers to kick some f..k..g northern ponces heads in"!:ninja: Thicko thought Bristol was 'up north'!!:giggle:

View attachment 694326
Please accept my apologies if you are travelling up up to London from a south of London area and don't actually live in Bristol!!

Here in Bristol, most places are up !
In fact London is always deemed as going 'up the smoke'...

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Two of my friends (ok the only two I have, but let's not dwell on it!:unsure:) went to see Pink last week at some venue in I think Bolton. Not together but with their partners. One friend is 61, the other 60. They said the parking was terrible and it took over an hour to get off the car park. I wasn't really interested in that, more that two blokes in their 60's went to see Pink!!!:rofl:

Is Bolton close to Wembley Stadium then, and would you recommend parking there?

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak