Participants needed in Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aimee1

Hi,

My name is Aimee and I am a 3rd year psychology student at the University of Edinburgh. I am currently working on a mini-dissertation with 3 other students investigating the difference in the gaze behaviour of cyclists when cycling on paths with and without traffic. We are looking to recruit cyclists with a range of experience, who could provide their own bike. This study will require the participant to cycle on a path that we will mark at Arthurs seat on either a weekday or a Sunday wearing an eye tracker. It will take no longer than an hour and you may be asked to fill out a short questionnaire. We hope that our research could contribute towards making Edinburgh a more cyclist friendly city. If you or anyone you know is interested, please email me at – s1531101@sms.ed.ac.uk with days and times you would be available and we hope to start collecting data within the next few weeks,

Kind Regards,

Aimee

Sharky

Guru
Sorry, can't help as I live too far away, but it sounds like a very interesting project. Keep us up to date with the trials and findings.

Top Bottom