Participants needed- online survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hsi

Hello everyone,

I am a sports science master student currently doing my master thesis. The project is examining the relationship between self-awareness and training behaviors. If you have spare 10-15 minutes, could you be so kind to help me with my thesis? It is the online survey and you can choose to be anonymous or not in the survey, it should take less than 15 minutes to complete.

Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/YjWcLDFnJrIHY5wr1

I really appreciate your time and wish you a wonderful day ‼!

Always happy to help with these; they can be fun, but to avoid the waste of anyone's time would it be right to point out, before they embark on the survey, that it's only for "sports people" who 1) have a "training plan" or regime and 2) Actively compete in competitions

OP
OP
hsi

hsi

Always happy to help with these; they can be fun, but to avoid the waste of anyone's time would it be right to point out, before they embark on the survey, that it's only for "sports people" who 1) have a "training plan" or regime and 2) Actively compete in competitions

Thanks for your remind!

and yes the study is looking for people who are currently active in sport and competitions, but any level of competitions are welcomed! If you trained regularly (no matter if it is self-trained, training with teams, with coach or without coach) and have competition (from amateur, uni games to elite), you are more than welcome to fill out the questionnaire. :smile:

Top Bottom