Pashley tricycle tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simonpowens

Hi all, thanks for the add, I have 2 picador tricycles and am currently making a good one. I'm struggling to find tyres. The size on the old ones is:- 28-440 500x28A. Looked on ebay but struggling.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Simon.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm sure @mickle or @raleighnut could help you out

classic33

Leg End Member
Wheels 20" wheels, alloy rims,
Tyres 1 3/4" Schwalbe tyres

20 X 1.75" tyres/tires

https://www.pashley.co.uk/bikes/tricycles/picador.php

Last edited:

Ingrid

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I’‘m actually looking for a wheel not a tyre. See measurement. details:
This wheel is an older size of 20 inch (actually 440mm in diameter) , which is different from the new 20” which is 406mm

Ingrid

@mickle Thank you very much for your prompt response. I’‘m actually looking for a wheel not a tyre. See measurement. details
This wheel is an older size of 20 inch (actually 440mm in diameter) , which is different from the new 20” which is 406mm

classic33

Leg End Member
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I’‘m actually looking for a wheel not a tyre. See measurement. details:
Why not save yourself the trouble of searching for suitable tyres, for the old wheels, by getting them rebuilt with newer rims.

Most of the Pashley trikes, that used 20" wheels, used the same rims/rim size. Made it easier for them.

Top Bottom