Passed 500 Jogle(ers) today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Anybody know who they were?
They joined the A57 Manchester Road by Hollins Green heading towards warrington this morning around 8:25.
I cannot say how tempted i was to join them down manchester road!
brief chat to one chap who said they were 500 strong with full support convoy!

anyhoo good luck and safe journey to all.
Pete

endoman

Sounds like a group that a mate of mine from Ulster is in.

Saw some riders going through Carlisle. Did anyone else see the guy on a strange platform pedal operated scooter? I only got aa brief glimpse because I was driving.

Rebel Ian

I suppose if you want the hassle free option of just turning up and having everything done it's a price worth paying. Personally I think the organising we've done for our trip was half the fun!

OP
OP
Melonfish

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Can't honestly find the price on there, i'm guessing its expensive for all the stuff they do though, base camps with pre-setup tents, food, support the works.
if you're gonna do lejog in style thats the way to go i guess.

Christkd

I suppose if you want the hassle free option of just turning up and having everything done it's a price worth paying. Personally I think the organising we've done for our trip was half the fun!

I agree!!!

The price for next year which is cheaper than this is on the main page of the link posted by Gingerbloke!

Chris

wintonbina

Über Member
How much is it? Seems pretty well organised for those of us that know nowt about these things, but maybe too regimented?
They state that the price has been reduced for next year..... down to £1250 if you book early!!!
As stated above organising it yourself is half the fun (only if it goes well :rolleyes:). Our trip is costing the guys £300 each.

Garz

Squat Member
I remember driving home from work last year and passed loads of these guys making me jealous as they had all the suns rays on road bikes whilst I was less fortunate. I too was taken aback by the sheer cost involved, seems maybe for the privileged or the charitably backed few.

Bugner

I agree.

Also being self sufficient, I think makes the trip more exciting :-)

Top Bottom