Passport alert!! Its been found. I repeat its been found :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I know it became light hearted but I really appreciated all the suggestions as to where it could be.
So.....this afternoon was our final, final, FINAL search before giving in.
Mrs D and I started to systematically go through our bags. I would go through one then pass it to the boss to search again.
Rucksack. I went through it (3rd time) with no success and passed it over. The boss went to a concealed pocket that I had forgotten about and BINGO......one passport.
So @classic33 and all CCrs...thank you from a very relieved old fart ^_^:smile::hello::wahhey:

alicat

Legendary Member
Well done! :bravo:It's always in the last place SWMBO looks.

classic33

Leg End Member
I know it became light hearted but I really appreciated all the suggestions as to where it could be.
Mrs D and I started to systematically go through our bags. I would go through one then pass it to the boss to search again.
Rucksack. I went through it (3rd time) with no success and passed it over. The boss went to a concealed pocket that I had forgotten about and BINGO......one passport.
So @classic33 and all CCrs...thank you from a very relieved old fart ^_^:smile::hello::wahhey:
And you saved having to spend money on a new one.

Only question is, Why a secret pocket aat the bottom of the rucksack?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
That be in Yorkshur!

Wash your mouth out, Skeggy is in Lincolnshire.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

What a muppet. It is always in the first place you looked. :laugh:. Glad you found it though. :okay:

Top Bottom