Paula Radcliffe fit for NY Marathon! Again.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I don't have any problem with Paula running for money at NY. I just wish she'd be a bit more stoical when after deciding to run when not fully fit, she doesn't win. I'd let her off for Greece though.

chap

Veteran
Selfishness

PaulB said:
Funny that, innit?

When is that jumped-up Barbie going to finally accept facts and give up. She's already got her MBE, and we don't want to be reminded, yet again, of her taking a slash in public.

U

User482

PaulB said:
A disgrace that a Scouser who lives in Liverpool and pays taxes to the UK government chooses to remain loyal to his club side like numerous other footballers in the past? You have a very strange idea of what constitutes "disgrace".

And you're only trying to sidetrack us as you've clearly lost this argument but won't admit defeat.

It's a disgrace that he gave up on representing his country so he could extend his handsomely paid career at Liverpool. Do you get it yet?

You accused Radcliffe of dropping out of races so that she was always perfectly prepared for the NY marathon. That is demonstrably a lie, yet you haven't got the grace to admit it. Given your tone of bitter resentment throughout this thread, this comes as no great surprise.

As for losing the argument - you're in a minority of one here, and your floundering isn't impressing anybody.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Rhythm Thief said:
It did have, until I deleted it. I'll put it back if it turns out not to be libellious after all.

Cheers, RT. People do have to remember that this is not just an abstract possibility. There was a significant issue of potential libel on the old C+ Forum, which caused all sorts of fall-out.

They should also remember that it is Shaun who is held to be legally responsible for what it said on this site (whether you think that is right or wrong). So anyone who does this kind of thing is being very inconsiderate of the person who does all the work to keep this place functioning.

Top Bottom