Pay Pal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Has any Ccs received a phishing e mail from PayPal

Had an email from Pay Pal requesting £120 for un specified items . Never had an email account
Checked senders email address needless to say it was not PayPal

Copy of email sent to pp

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes, had loads over the years. Instant delete anything like that, never even open them.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Yes, one last week. Wife was convinced it was real. I told her it was not. It was phishing.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Yes I've had one. Whenever I receive an e-mail from anyone like eBay, PayPal, my bank etc, I delete it and then log in to the account concerned to see if I have any notifications. 99% of the time I don't have any.

petek

Über Member
Yep. I used PayPal in my business, since sold. Regularly got phishing emails passing themselves off as to do with PayPal.
They weren't.
Delete and never reply.

I occasionally get a phishing email claiming to be from paypal; always claiming that a payments going to be taken & giving me a link to go to if I want to dispute the payment. On the very odd occasion I log into my paypal account, just to see if there is any kind of payment showing up on my account; there never is. Those emails are just trying to get me to click on a dodgy link; I always delete them without clicking it.

Top Bottom