Paying your dept to society.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lookrider

The local football pitches are strewn with plastic bottles and tape to hold socks up ...from both adults and kids..who are by the way with adult parents
How can they carry a full bottle but not but a crushed down empty back in the bag to take home ??
The same people who no doubt complain about council tax payments and will comment that the parks are scruffy and blame the council for what is the peoples ignorance
It's all about education
Same as tbe photos in beauty sports if wild campers humping gear up a hill just to abounding it in the early hours
The community service thing
We had a few years back offenders were doing there service in pink work vests to shame them somewhat and also to let the public see they are criminal offenders not be confused with genuine workers
I believe some equally criminal lawyer decided it was against there human rights or so to be dressed like that
So guess what ..the pink vests disappeared..another vialiotion of human rights law ...by yes the nerve do well criminal who can make this law work for them more appropriate than the victims

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I pick up litter every day, actually annoying when I can't find any! Normally just the one item or the occasional dog poo. Nowt to do with being a goody just ruins my cycle/walk if I don't. Anyway litter creates litter and I don't want it to ruin my day. I always ring the council up if I find some fly tipping, after i have checked if there's anything worth having. If its on farm land and its not to heavy I will move to the road and then call council.
I must admit up till the covid crisis arrived I also use to pick up a couple items of litter on every walk of ride but have stopped for time being .

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I has got a litter picker of my very own! ...it's fun going for walks with a big waste bag to see what I can find... the hedges along the dual carriageway and behind the waste ground where the taxis park up is always filled with rubbish... what is it about lazy car drivers?

vickster

Legendary Member
I has got a litter picker of my very own! ...it's fun going for walks with a big waste bag to see what I can find... the hedges along the dual carriageway and behind the waste ground where the taxis park up is always filled with rubbish... what is it about lazy car drivers?
They’re lazy ;)

Top Bottom