PC won't connect to Internet - any ideas ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
Sorted.....

1280x720-VQM.jpg

Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Glad it's sorted, and from someone who works in IT - the "Turn it off and on again" fixes so many things, it's almost become the defacto first line of support for PCs, printers, routers and wireless access points in our office. ^_^

midlife

Guru
Glad it's sorted, and from someone who works in IT - the "Turn it off and on again" fixes so many things, it's almost become the defacto first line of support for PCs, printers, routers and wireless access points in our office. ^_^

You must remember what BRS stands for :smile:

Shaun

My wife had a similar issue, and it took ages to sort as Email was fine, but browser would not work

It was eventually discovered that she had selected "Work Offline" in the browser

IT people don't actually know any more than you.......... just technical names for describing the issue

snorri

Legendary Member
Have you ever noticed, these friendly Asian voices who 'phone you claiming to be from Microsoft and wanting to fix your pc only seem to call when your pc is actually working ok, and never when you are in need?:whistle:

postman

Legendary Member
Mine is back on again but is connected through a cable now. Dare not try wireless again just in case.

upload_2017-2-18_15-43-50.jpeg
Not this one i hope.

Top Bottom