Peak CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
We wouldn’t.

Well I did set that up. And I know you don't mean it :laugh:

Aye but we might say "What happened to that nobber" :laugh:
That's what I'd be going for :laugh:

one of the funniest posts i remember reading was posted by @theclaud ...

Call that a disaster? There's a guy in the pub I work in who came in with a burn across the bridge of his nose. He had got back from the pub the night before and fancied cheese on toast, but couldn't be arsed to put the grill on. So he'd lain the toaster on its side, toasted the bread lightly, placed the cheese on top and carefully placed the whole lot back in the side-down toaster. All rather ingenious until he got impatient and decided to peer into the toaster to see how it was getting on, when he was suddenly reminded in abrupt nose-searing fashion that eye-level grills do not normally fire their toasted contents at your face when they consider them done. I forgot to ask whether he opted for Worcester Sauce or Mustard

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
one of the funniest posts i remember reading was posted by @theclaud ...

Call that a disaster? There's a guy in the pub I work in who came in with a burn across the bridge of his nose. He had got back from the pub the night before and fancied cheese on toast, but couldn't be arsed to put the grill on. So he'd lain the toaster on its side, toasted the bread lightly, placed the cheese on top and carefully placed the whole lot back in the side-down toaster. All rather ingenious until he got impatient and decided to peer into the toaster to see how it was getting on, when he was suddenly reminded in abrupt nose-searing fashion that eye-level grills do not normally fire their toasted contents at your face when they consider them done. I forgot to ask whether he opted for Worcester Sauce or Mustard
Hmmm, I did exactly that one night in Dundee after a few refreshments. Toasty, flaming, cheesey Exocets.

stephec

Legendary Member
Who was the chap who was faster than most pro cyclists despite being 24 stone? Oh, and posted internet stock photos of the toughest cols claimed as taken by him whilst blitzing them in record time.
Blazed?

Top Bottom