Peak CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
It's right up there with the sausage stuffed pizza crust rant.

OP
OP
Chromatic

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Got a car and started acting like a twat of a moton of which he used to video.

Where did he post such videos? I never encountered them. I remember him being a fierce critic of motorists while he was a teenage cyclist. I also remember a thread about some sort of hassle he had after buying a moped or something like that. Wonder what he's up to these days?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Where did he post such videos? I never encountered them. I remember him being a fierce critic of motorists while he was a teenage cyclist. I also remember a thread about some sort of hassle he had after buying a moped or something like that. Wonder what he's up to these days?
On his you tube channel dont know if its still up.

OP
OP
Chromatic

Chromatic

Legendary Member
It needs context, it was an identity this item thread with a 20p as scale.

but I miss 3BM.

Yes, it does need context, I hope people will click on the little arrow in the quote which should take you to the original post where they can see the context, of which your description is correct.

I miss 3BM too, he was a top poster, probably my favourite ever CC poster, I especially miss the abuse he used to give me in music threads!

Drago

Legendary Member
Has there been a better post than this?
I'm sure the ranting post from @Accy cyclist about finding those illegal immigrants living in his boiler was the best post this forum has ever seen. I'm not sure if he was more angry about the damage, or that they were scruffy oiks wearing off the shelf suits from Burtons.

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Yep there have been quite a few gone, I remember the lad who had an 'S works' that got nicked (if he even had one) he was quite 'entertaining', there are many 'ex posters' I miss but life goes on.

Top Bottom