Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Pedal on Parliament 2 - Sunday 19 May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Get In The Van

I may be able to make this, might have to get the bike on the train to make it through in time for 3pm though, unless my rota day off falls on a Sat that week,

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I think I might be up for this, possibly cycle in from Polmont/Falkirk area. Possibly along the canal.
Are you in Hamilton? I am in Rutherglen, we could meet half way somewere, pick up Rasmus in Dennistoun which is just a few miles from me.
As I am pants with routes, you will have to plan it :biggrin:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
depends on which way the people are heading over from glasgow but me and colin could easily meet you weegies some where outside edinburgh or maybe somewhere on the route you lot end up choosing

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I think the best (shortest avoiding major roads) option is to more or less follow the PfS route (perhaps with a shortcut or two). So Glasgow->Coatbridge->Avonbridge->Linlithgow->Kirkliston->Cramond->Edinburgh.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
me and colin could meet you at kirkliston

Booyaa

Veteran
Are you in Hamilton? I am in Rutherglen, we could meet half way somewere, pick up Rasmus in Dennistoun which is just a few miles from me.
As I am pants with routes, you will have to plan it :biggrin:
Yes I am Pat, not sure I could make it all the way through from here but might be a plan though if I had company. Was just going to go from Maddiston where my old dear lives.
This is all dependant upon my bike actually working for more than one ride. Several punctures on the front and constantly slackning spokes on the rear wheel are really frustrating me!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Yes I am Pat, not sure I could make it all the way through from here but might be a plan though if I had company. Was just going to go from Maddiston where my old dear lives.
This is all dependant upon my bike actually working for more than one ride. Several punctures on the front and constantly slackning spokes on the rear wheel are really frustrating me!
You got 3 months to get lbs to fix spokes and to get a new from tyre. I've got 3 months to find out where Maddiston is :biggrin:

Top Bottom