Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Pedal on Parliament 2 - Sunday 19 May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
I hope you have all got your statements on cycle politics ready to make to any press or politicians present, should the opportunity arise.
A few facts and figures on percentage of the transport budget going to cycling, cycle facilities (lack of) in Scotland, motor traffic speeds, one way streets/contraflows, comparisons with other nations etc. etc.
:smile:

Teuchter

Über Member
I hope you have all got your statements on cycle politics ready to make to any press or politicians present, should the opportunity arise.
A few facts and figures on percentage of the transport budget going to cycling, cycle facilities (lack of) in Scotland, motor traffic speeds, one way streets/contraflows, comparisons with other nations etc. etc.
Cycle politics? What the...? You mean this ride isn't to raise funds for help the kittens or something?

Teuchter

Über Member
Like the look of that route. I'd be wanting to avoid the canal paths myself and that looks nicer than my own idea which was just to follow the A89.

Notification has been given to she who must be obeyed and a day pass has been provisionally issued with the admonishment of "I suppose we're not planning anything else for that day then". I really hate being the only car driver in the household... I get roped into taxi duty all the bloody time!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
The PoP organisers will, I feel sure, have lots of data available and there's always their website. :thumbsup:

All I am interested in is will there be cake????:thumbsup: Will have to decide a bit closer to the time whether I can make it,but lets hope so

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
All I am interested in is will there be cake????:thumbsup: Will have to decide a bit closer to the time whether I can make it,but lets hope so

I'm sure we could organise cake :thumbsup:

Infact i think me and Jamie were discussing going to cragies farm on the way home :dance:

I'd definitely be up for this! My OH might potentially be up for it as well (she's getting her first road bike this week)

I was just going to say "Down with this sort of thing!" and "Rabble rabble rabble" :whistle:

Booyaa

Veteran
You got 3 months to get lbs to fix spokes and to get a new from tyre. I've got 3 months to find out where Maddiston is :biggrin:
You would think so....
Using the feeder route posted, I would likely meet you at the roundabout just right after 39km if I was going from Maddiston. Might even get the wife involved for a nice wee day out.

Top Bottom