Peddling!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Clive Atton said:
Nothing to do with cycling, but I have to correct people when they say 'Scalectrix' instead of 'Scalextric'. Bastards.
What about the folks who go to watch a "FILLUM" at the cinema. They might see a tall "CHIMLEY" or see a "CRAYON" on a building site.
I had a friend who couldn't say the TH sound. As a child we were fans of "The Man From Uncle". I remember that he drew a plan of the "FRUSH" headquarters. If you have a speach problem others should be more understanding and make allowances. After all there might be something that you can't do as well as them.

Hi numbnuts,and to all of you out there.A prostitue riding a bike could,dependant upon expertise and selected gear ratio be seen to be having a Grind without the Financial Reward.If she/he was in Sheffield (Sheffield Tiger Territory)(assumed!!??)then it could be a painful one because it is bloody hilly.Happy & Safe Riding to You All.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I was only Axing
league3.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
xpc316e said:
You are not alone in your lack of tolerance, but am I the only person who gets wound up by liquorice being pronounced as 'liquorish'?

No, 'lickorish' is right. 'Lickoriss' means you probably also rhyme 'scones' with 'stones' :sad::smile:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
If you're from the South you probably cut the grass (GRARSE). And following as a pronunciation guide. Jesus rode into Jerusalem on an ass (ARSE). You might have a BARTH. As I would probly quote (the Bible again I'm afraid). John 15:13 " Greater love HARTH no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Am I the only person who gets wound up over people getting wound up?
Grrrrrrr, it makes me very, very mildly vexed.:tongue:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
xpc316e said:
You are not alone in your lack of tolerance, but am I the only person who gets wound up by liquorice being pronounced as 'liquorish'?

My gran used to think it was dead common to blow your nose on a tishoo (rather than a tiss-you)

Top Bottom