Pedestrian question time.............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Why is it as you pass your retirement everything again becomes so interesting that you have to stop and look at it, your never going fast enough to warrent not being able to see/read it as you walk past and subsiquently getting in my way, you do it again I'll just walk through you.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Thats just one of the benefits of being old, feigning complete unawareness of everyone else whilst inwardly chuckling at the annoyance you can cause merely by doing an "emergency stop" at the appropriate time.

That, though, is the subject for a whole new thread...................;)

Bigtallfatbloke

why do you insist on walking out into the road eating your fatarse doner kebab from the turkish blokes van on the corner without so much as a sidewards glance?...

Why do you laugh and shake your head when you see a bike with four panniers?

Why do you push the stop traffic button at the lights then turn around and walk the other way?

Why do fat women peds wear pink hooped tracksuits?

Why do you carry your dog when taking it for a walk?

Why do you stop half way across the crossing to light your stupid fag?

col

Legendary Member
Why do you put your pushchair/pram in the road,and leave it there,while you stand on the kerb, when traffic is approaching,looking at the drivers as if they are doing something wrong?

got-to-get-fit

Why is a passing cyclist the most alarming sight you have ever seen and the most frightening act you have ever experienced, causing you to jump with such startled enthusiasm you look like an extra from michael jacksons thriller video?

Why do you feel the need to drink larger from cans whilst out walking

Considering you lot are all on the dole, how do you afford all the takeaways, larger, fags, ellessee tracksuits, yellow gold soveriegn rings, tattoos, pit bull terriers, Vauxhaul Nova's and Citroen Saxo's?

Why do you always hang around late night Spar's

Why is it cool to spit onto the pavement every 3rd step

why when you smoke a fag do you cup it in your hand and draw on it like you are sucking the life blood out of it?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Why is it you and your partner saunter down to Sainsburys every day, side by side with your shopping trollies on the dual use footpath forcing me to cycle through the bloody hawthorn bushes, even after I've 'pinged' my bell and shouted "Coming through !" ?

GET A LIFE !! Get a 4x4 (or a gas guzzling Volvo) and go to Sainsburys once a week, then you can watch Deal Or No Deal every day ( Yes, I've heard you talking about it, you know who you are ! )

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
got-to-get-fit said:
Why do you feel the need to drink larger from cans whilst out walking

Considering you lot are all on the dole, how do you afford all the takeaways, larger, fags, ellessee tracksuits, yellow gold soveriegn rings, tattoos, pit bull terriers, Vauxhaul Nova's and Citroen Saxo's?
<pedant mode> lager </pedant mode> ;) ;)

Carwash

Señor Member
It's a well-known fact that cars can smell fear. Your best course of action when crossing the road is to simply step out with a nonchalant and carefree air, calm but confident in your right of way. Let the cars know who's boss. On no account should you break stride, as this will be construed as a sign of weakness.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
why do you insist on walking out into the road eating your fatarse doner kebab from the turkish blokes van on the corner without so much as a sidewards glance?...

Why do you push the stop traffic button at the lights then turn around and walk the other way?

Why do you put your pushchair/pram in the road,and leave it there,while you stand on the kerb, when traffic is approaching,looking at the drivers as if they are doing something wrong?​

Why is a passing cyclist the most alarming sight you have ever seen and the most frightening act you have ever experienced, causing you to jump with such startled enthusiasm you look like an extra from michael jacksons thriller video?​

Why do you feel the need to drink larger from cans whilst out walking​

Considering you lot are all on the dole, how do you afford all the takeaways, larger, fags, ellessee tracksuits, yellow gold soveriegn rings, tattoos, pit bull terriers, Vauxhaul Nova's and Citroen Saxo's?​

Why do you always hang around late night Spar's​

Why is it cool to spit onto the pavement every 3rd step​

why when you smoke a fag do you cup it in your hand and draw on it like you are sucking the life blood out of it?​

Why is it you and your partner saunter down to Sainsburys every day, side by side with your shopping trollies on the dual use footpath forcing me to cycle through the bloody hawthorn bushes, even after I've 'pinged' my bell and shouted "Coming through !" ?

GET A LIFE !! Get a 4x4 (or a gas guzzling Volvo) and go to Sainsburys once a week, then you can watch Deal Or No Deal every day ( Yes, I've heard you talking about it, you know who you are ! )

Pah, get some bloody road-tax.

Scroungers​

got-to-get-fit

Why is it you have started this thread.....?

Are you really a pedestrian mole, infiltrating our beloved forum to find out the best annoyance tactics for future use

Get thee back to Pedo chat where thee belongs

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:

With the legend 'You Wish' on the front.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
got-to-get-fit said:
Why is it you have started this thread.....?

Are you really a pedestrian mole, infiltrating our beloved forum to find out the best annoyance tactics for future use

Get thee back to Pedo chat where thee belongs

Bugger, quick, think fast..........hmmmmm......

No, absolutely not. I'm not a respected member on either pedchat or pedradar, or even the old ped + forum. I have no affiliation with any peds forums whatsoever (that should do it :biggrin:)

To draw attention to their finely toned physiques.
Although to the untrained eye, the fat female ped may be a bit offputting, to a chave they are objects of desire, and indeed, status.
A chavs "birds" thighs are generally rated by size in much the same way as are far Eastern Sumo males. The larger the thigh, the more adept at shoplifting, and selling on the pickings, to fund Maccy D purchases the accompyaning chav is deemed to be.

The hoops are also very usefull, a male chav can whip hooped tracky bottoms off with one hand, relenquishing the need to set down either spliff or can of Super T's clutched in the other 2lb Gold soverign clad hand in the process.

HTH

Top Bottom