People you fancy that you shouldn't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Chuffy said:
Not even from behind and with a bag over my head. :becool:

Me neither :angry: But the "Widdecombe Equation" (which I just invented) states that in any thread such as this it is only a matter of time till someone posts a picture of the erstwhile MP :B)

Tetedelacourse

Fnaar said:
Me neither :becool: But the "Widdecombe Equation" (which I just invented) states that in any thread such as this it is only a matter of time till someone posts a picture of the erstwhile MP :angry:

"erstwhile" as in "widdicombe was erstwhile thatcher did the fluffing"?

I was in an airport lounge at the same time as Widdecombe. She has some headlamps on her!

Fnaar said:
Me neither :blush: But the "Widdecombe Equation" (which I just invented) states that in any thread such as this it is only a matter of time till someone posts a picture of the erstwhile MP ;)
Heh. She is pretty much the benchmark for 'women you're not related to but still wouldn't'.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Chuffy said:
Heh. She is pretty much the benchmark for 'women you're not related to but still wouldn't'.
And so was born "The Widdecombe Scale" (0 being after a bottle of red, 10 being Ann herself) :blush:

(PS I, of course, make George Clooney look like a spotty herbert :sad:;):sad::biggrin:)

purpleR

Guru
Paulus said:
None of the girls have posted on this thread yet. Surely some of them must have fantasies about male politicians or TV people?

Michael Heseltine. Ken Clarke. Father Dougal Maguire.

Buggy:biggrin:

Rhythm Thief said:
And can you control the timing of that otherwise useful skill?
Preparation is of the essence. I find that a two day training regime of beans, cabbage and brown ale is mandatory. Plus an hour to screw the focusing lens into the relevant orifice.

I really am seven feet tall though.

Top Bottom