'perfumes' for men

What type of smelly man are you?

• Totally into it, I'm the first one at the counter at the duty free

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Only if she asks me and puts me on a promise

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Strictly a 'splash it on all over ' mate type me

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Perfume is for 'girls' ..I'm 'ard in it.

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
None of us would say "a bit".
:highfive: I shall take that as a complimink:biggrin:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Im glad my laptop isnt scratch'n'sniff.........you lot on ere are a well stinky bunch by the sounds of it.................:becool:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
My wife says she hates all aftershaves and perfumes, but on the rare occasions when I do wear something, she doesn't seem to dislike it. Certain other people I know like it when I am wearing something. On those rare occasions, I usually chose between Cerruti 1881, Neal's Yard Apothecary's own, some very singular stuff I had made up by a Paris perfumier years ago (rather like Givenchy Gentleman but more so), and DSquared Wood.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I don't wear aftershaves, perfumes, nor use deodorants. I don't stink either.:smile: Just shower everyday.
I do have some stuff from years ago, Calvin Klein? Dunno but have used it maybe twice.

I like shower stuff and soaps etc to be scent free too.

A pet dislike of mine is clothes that have a 'fragrance' when they have been washed. WTF is all that about? What is wrong with clothes smelling of nothing?
Same here.
I shower at least once a day, with additional showers as required, and I use the soap all over to remove grime, sweat and smells as thoroughly as possible. I do likewise when hand washing, could put medical staff to shame on that one.
The only scented thing I have is my shampoo and only because it was a nice fruit smell, everything else is as unscented as I can get.

I hate out of place smells with a vengence but have nothing against horrible smells that supposed to be there. Don't mind a sewer if I am in one but hate the stink that most women make themselves stink of. I hate furniture polish that sticks of pub vomit as most of them do under the guise of 'fragranced'. Occasionally a lemon one might do.
All other body washes, sprays, potions and lotions should be scent free by law in my world, no need for it at all.
People should be scent free too. If you work hard you sweat, if you then don't wash, or don't wash properly, in the same day you stink.

Laundry should have no smell but that is almost impossible to do as more and more stuff has a competing fragrance. Even homes should have no smell, except cooking, or the toilet if someone has just been. Rather that then a plastic pebble that squirts essence of rotting fish and vomit onto the air everytime someone passes it.

Granted I have an over sensitive nose, that can smell a struck match at 500 metres and drivers that smoke weed on the motorway, but that doesn't change the fact that most people like making themselves and their surroundings smell bad.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I walked past a couple of guys in town last week and omg...they absolutely STANK of weed:ohmy: I almost got stoned just breathing in the air around them:laugh:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
My aftershave cabinet consists of

Brut 33
Old Spice
Hai Karate
Mandate
& Denim
Oooh.....all my favorites:rose:

endoman

Deodorant only. Got bought some aftershave by the girls at work, maybe they are telling me something. Tried it on a night out with the Mrs, she asked who I was trying to pull, it will go back in the cupboard .

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I will only ever wear Hai Karate, nothing else and the chicks really dig it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVGLCqdmJs3oRyAxHM4neo4aGAGoeGWxKI50dJ8Q-ToTF5HzuI7A.jpg

:becool:

PBancroft

I'm not the first one at the counter, but I'm also not a "Glasgow shower" type either. I'll tend to wear something even if its only a quick spritz of aftershave.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The first time I smelled Habit Rouge by Guerlain I almost fainted but nowadays it doesn't have the same effect. I work in the perfume industry so could tell you all about how over-zealous H&S muppets in Brussells have legislated all the interesting raw materials out of perfume but I won't.

My favourite has always been Vetivert by Guerlain and CK One is super as well, I love the amber note that lingers on your clothes the next day.

Top Bottom