'perfumes' for men

What type of smelly man are you?

• Totally into it, I'm the first one at the counter at the duty free

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Only if she asks me and puts me on a promise

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Strictly a 'splash it on all over ' mate type me

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Perfume is for 'girls' ..I'm 'ard in it.

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Ok...how many of us chaps here wear perfume, fragrences, scents, whatever they are called?
If you do, why? If you dont why? This could be an important life changing question..much depends on your answers:secret: :stop:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I do like Hugo Boss or CK Shock

colly

Re member eR
I don't wear aftershaves, perfumes, nor use deodorants. I don't stink either.:smile: Just shower everyday.
I do have some stuff from years ago, Calvin Klein? Dunno but have used it maybe twice.

I like shower stuff and soaps etc to be scent free too.

A pet dislike of mine is clothes that have a 'fragrance' when they have been washed. WTF is all that about? What is wrong with clothes smelling of nothing?
OT I know but, my niece came round the other day and she said.......I kid you not........''here smell my phone''. It stank of something sweet and sickly which she said was strawberry but I thought it was more like sugary vomit. Seems like you can now buy scented phone covers.xx(

jayonabike