petematthews.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee Matthews

Hi everybody,
petematthews.com is a new website that caters for all disciplines of our great sport. His handbuilt custom wheels are second to none as has a great section on classic and vintage wheel sets.They have an aladdins cave section that will be up and running soon,selling a variety of old classic items, ranging from clothing to wheels. Check it out !!!

redcard

Veteran
If it was that good you wouldn't need to spam it.

OP
OP
Lee Matthews

Lee Matthews

I only found about this website earlier today and have now been online all evening.I have other things to do but can't log off, as I find myself reading new posts. Looks like I have found a great website to discuss cycling issues.

OP
OP
Lee Matthews

Lee Matthews

Ha, Ha, How did you guess....Yes I'm Pete's son. I have recently gone into business with my dad, he just could not retire as he loves building wheels so much, so I thought he could pass his 40 years of knowledge on to me. The website is new and we are just trying to get other cyclists aware that he is still building his wheels.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Ah yes. Pete the 'Hoop Meister'
:smile:

So as redcard said, you are spamming it. Not really the done thing - this is a cycle forum not an advertising forum for your business.

OP
OP
Lee Matthews

Lee Matthews

Sorry if i have upset folk in relation to making people aware of the website, as I said earlier, I only found out about this site today so will have to be mindful of the site etiquette in future.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
I do an audax permanent that goes though Birkenhead, Liverpool up to Formby and back to Manchester.

I seen a guy on a Pete Matthews bike on my way up to Formby on the Little Crosby Road. Never seen one of them bikes before

OP
OP
Lee Matthews

Lee Matthews

[QUOTE 1820078, member: 45"]Unless of course you're offering deals to CC members. I want a 700c front wheel with a dynamo hub....[/quote]Ha,Ha, just send me an email saying we have chatted on this website and discount will OF COURSE be offered.

Top Bottom