Peter Kay Tickets - who is going to try ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Anyone going to attempt to get ticket's tomorrow ?

We're going to give it a go, we'll use 3 laptops I think, work one via VPN then personal ones.

The positive side is Peter has released a number of dates in late 2023 at Manchester as well, so even if we can't get there for December, we should get something for next year.

vickster

Legendary Member
Who?

Probably not - I remember when stadium comedy took off - we got tickets for him but it was about two years ago.
Completely forgot about them and when it came round - we had other commitments. Gave the tickets to a friend.

That said we are going to see David O'Doherty this weekend. He should be fun.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We did Jack Whitehall a few years back, but avoided his latest Netflix release until after we went to the show.

PS Peter hasn't toured for over 12 years ! If you've never seen Phoenix Nights, then you haven't lived. :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
We did Jack Whitehall a few years back, but avoided his latest Netflix release until after we went to the show.

PS Peter hasn't toured for over 12 years ! If you've never seen Phoenix Nights, then you haven't lived. :laugh:

Nope. I feel the same way about that sort of comedy and stand up as I do about American ‘comedy’ films. I’d no more pay to see a stand up comedian than I would Will Ferrell 🧐

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
It'll be on TV soon enough.

Jody

Stubborn git
Queued for hours to get tickets for his last tour but this time looks like they're all online.

I'd say slim to no chance of getting them. Websites will crash quicker than the 02 priority did.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Nope - he just doesn't appeal in this house.

Northerners seem to love him up here where we live.

They tell us that we don't get Northern humour ‐ well, we do actually, and in Kay's case it is so simple to understand that it just about qualifies as playground humour which lost it's appeal about 55 years ago in my case.

Not a patch on the subtlety of Gervais or Minchin. Cat amongst pigeons time.

Top Bottom