Peter Kay Tickets - who is going to try ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

It's fancy dress, who've you come as?

A Tortoise

Who's that on ya back?

It's mi shell

B Dum Tish

Maybe you had to be there

Venod

Eh up
The daughter and son in law had tickets for the cancelled tour, they will try again.
To get me to a gig nowadays it's got to be a special event, I like Peter Kay but won't be trying for tickets.
Being watching Mick Miller on YouTube, he raised a few laughs with the wife and also Freddie Star did, who I thought was ridiculous back in the day.

D

Deleted member 26715

* tap tap *

Is the MIC on?
But he is a visual 'artist' he is not simply a vocal 'artist' you are doing him an injustice.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
He's like the modern (northern) version of this sort of thing:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_h0_OUSScc

Comedy is soooooo subjective, I can't tell people that something's NOT funny. [Avoids mentioning
Mrs Browns Boys
]

Sadly, I couldn't resist a peek under the spoiler.

Ye gods - the hidden show is/was truly dreadful. Almost as bad as Bruce Willis in The Whole 9 Yards.

Slick

Guru
I will be trying for sure.

I think he's excellent and I had tickets for the gig he cancelled, so its been a long time coming. Can't wait.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm under no illusion we probably won't get any tickets, but I'll give it a go. If not, I'll just have to book a 'Comedy Store' event at Freight Island - enjoyed the one we went to last year !

We did Jack Whitehall a few years back, but avoided his latest Netflix release until after we went to the show.

PS Peter hasn't toured for over 12 years ! If you've never seen Phoenix Nights, then you haven't lived. :laugh:

I love PNs but that was written with Neil Fiztmaurice and Dave Spikey, I did like the TV show he did on his own before that but I've never had the same love for his live shows though.

I watched Archie Kelly (Kenny Senior) do stand up many years ago in The Adelphi (Preston), he wasn't very good 😒

Top Bottom