Peter Kay Tickets - who is going to try ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Petrichorwheels

Ps, feel free to post choice carshare clips for the benefit of mr rauk and all. Some of my favourite bits are the odd peculiar things, throwaway visual gags glimpsed out the car windows.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
51 minutes to go. :training:

Good luck.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Time to power up the toaster, kettle and the laptops. Good hunting PK fans. I'd rather be out on my bike, but having covid I've bugger all to do. I never usually get tickets like this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

Bag up with as many as you can - you'll be richer than Croesus on the black market ^_^
Is it all not rigged anyway, I know I tried to get some tickets for my wife & daughter a few years ago, Take That I think it was, 4 laptops all trying to get one plus 2 phone lines, all but one phone line failed, but within an hour there were hundreds available on Fleecebay & other sites for double the price, seemed to me somebody was doing back door deals.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Is it all not rigged anyway, I know I tried to get some tickets for my wife & daughter a few years ago, Take That I think it was, 4 laptops all trying to get one plus 2 phone lines, all but one phone line failed, but within an hour there were hundreds available on Fleecebay & other sites for double the price, seemed to me somebody was doing back door deals.

I really don't know how that 'market' works tbh, but I'd not be surprised to hear there were banks of computers buying tickets somewhere in the world.

Petrichorwheels

I loathe that sort of opportunism. Well remember someone I used to work with applying for springsteen london tickets when he was at his peak. She had no interest in him at all and sure enough she then put them on sale at a big premium.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Got ours….November 2023!

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

In the queue - started at 15,000 but two other machines at 150,000 and 180,000 and my wife's were the same for a different day.

Just seen that Premier Inn and Travel Lodge ate over £200 a night when PK is in Manchester. We'll risk the tram and train home then.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

There was literally a minute between joining the queue between those numbers. We'll see as the queue will be for the web site, and I'm sure Manchester will be the most popular.

Top Bottom