Peter Kay Tickets - who is going to try ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
You never saw any of them?
Recommended.
Two folks in a tiddly car. Must have cost bugger all to make. But very funny and human in my view.
Not sure what your issue is with northern to tell the truth.
Christopher ecclestone's dad had certain views on northern/southern comedy i believe.

Especially the bit about taking the dog for a walk and pulling up to ask the pedestrian about it, if you’ve seen it you’ll know what I mean , very funny with the misunderstanding by Kayleigh (Sian Gibson)

Car Share was hilarious really enjoyed that.
I'm not getting PK tickets - I can see two or three comedians for the cheapest ticket price and in smaller venues with a better view.

DRM

Guru
My biggest concern with seeing Peter Kay would be if he’s just going to rehash his old stuff again, could be wrong but didn’t Dave Spikey have a lot of input with his stand up routine as well as Phoenix Nights, which was brilliant, it really was just like any WMC in the North of England

Petrichorwheels

Won't be after a ticket for various reasons but gotta say one of the most impressive things about mr kay to me is that i have never seen a gag/routine with any real malice.
Doesn't seem to have crippled his humour.

gavgav

Guru
I never said it needs explaining I was just asking for someone to explain the humour to me.

Either explain or don't.

I do, however, hope you get your tickets - it's nice to go see artists that you enjoy.
So you did ask for it to be explained then 🤷‍♂️

Surely the point is that what is funny to some isn’t to others. Nothing to explain.

Anyway, we did get some tickets……eventually after 2 hours, for 2024. Hope the tour lasts until then!!

Slick

Guru
Mrs Slick was on for hours, but came back empty handed.

A friend has promised me tickets for May next year, so will wait and see how that turns out.

DRM

Guru
I’m wondering how many tickets have been sold in huge blocks to ticket touts, for any show that’s going to be as in demand as Peter Kay is, it should be a maximum of 4 per order and let more people get a chance, for those who got tickets was there a restriction on the number able to buy?

Landsurfer

Veteran
This is where your tickets are .... no surprise ...EBay ....

fullsizeoutput_4f4.jpeg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I never said it needs explaining I was just asking for someone to explain the humour to me.

Either explain or don't.

I do, however, hope you get your tickets - it's nice to go see artists that you enjoy.

Ken Dodd had some interestIng thoughts on “What makes something funny / what is comedy?”. There’s an interview where he discusses the subject if you can find it online, think it was bbc but could be mistaken.

Top Bottom