Pets and fireworks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
My cat used to be bothered when we first adopted her, she'd have been about 4 years old then. She'd go and hide somewhere for the night, under a bed or similar.
Now she's nearly 20 and she doesn't bat an eyelid, she's more focused at this time of night on when her next meal is served. She's actually only awake for about 3 hours a night when she eats about 4 small meals, 7 til 10pm. The other 21 hours of the day she's asleep.
View attachment 616576
Looks amazing for nearly 20!
:wub:

stephec

Legendary Member
Stunning girl! :wub:
Thanks, we got her on 12/04/21 and I've just counted up 185 photos on my phone. 😂

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Looks amazing for nearly 20!
:wub:
Yes a lot of people say that. She has had a very easy life though, even by cat standards. She's largely an indoor cat, only venturing out into the garden in warm weather, and only then for short spells. She doesn't like other cats so she's avoided fights. She does seem young for her age, I'm only reminded occasionally when I see her struggling to jump up somewhere that bit higher.
It seems like being sedentary has some life and beauty benefits!

Mrs M

Guru
Yes a lot of people say that. She has had a very easy life though, even by cat standards. She's largely an indoor cat, only venturing out into the garden in warm weather, and only then for short spells. She doesn't like other cats so she's avoided fights. She does seem young for her age, I'm only reminded occasionally when I see her struggling to jump up somewhere that bit higher.
It seems like being sedentary has some life and beauty benefits!
Obviously very well cared for and loved :okay:

Top Bottom