Petzl Head Torch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bianco

Well, I've pretty much decided I'm going for the MYO XP.

I've found it on ebay for £40 delivered.

Does anybody have an experience with rechargeables as it does have a regulator and rechargeables discharge differently.

Bigtallfatbloke

On a pitch black lane with just a head torch I found myself wobbling around on the bike alot (losing orientatation) as I was following the light which I suppose my brain was expecting always to point in the same direction the bars were. It got scary so i now have the head torch and two bar lights at night, a fixed beam and a flashing led. I tend to switch off the head torch in areas with street lights and only use it on the dark lanes.

I have the option of head mounting both my Hope HID and Dinotte 5W, but found that I preferred them mounted to the bike.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I see from the Lupine web site that Betty 12 can be used as a head torch, now that would be fun! Of course there is just one draw back, it costs £600, now where did I put that lottery ticket?

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I saw one of their lights in Cotswolds Outdoor for £20, not sure which model it was but it had a red light, two levels of white light and a flashing white light. The head was quite compact but the battery case looked a bit cumbersome for a helmet torch. Looked bright though.

Top Bottom