Peugeot frame..fixed project available...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
That's a shame SandG - will you buy one to compensate yourself? ;)

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
threebikesmcginty said:
That's a shame SandG - will you buy one to compensate yourself? :ohmy:

I'd still love to give fixed a go, but can't sse there ever being enough funds available until my daughter goes out to work!

I'll have to see what the wife says when it my next birthday in 2018....;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
That is a shame:sad:
I would volunteer to build it up for you, but i dont think i could get it and drop it back off again with where you live.
However, if you could get it to nottingham with some bits, i have 2 weeks off and not alot to do............

montage

God Almighty
Joe24 said:
I would volunteer to build it up for you, but i dont think i could get it and drop it back off again with where you live.
However, if you could get it to nottingham with some bits, i have 2 weeks off and not alot to do............

let me guess.... study leave? ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
montage said:
let me guess.... study leave? ;)

Not got any exams left, finished them early, and lessons dont start back up again for 2 weeks while the other people finish their exams.

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
Will1985 said:
You live on Saturn do you?

Landslide said:
He was born in some sort of weird leap year...

Both wrong......:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
Joe24 said:

I'd really love you! :biggrin::biggrin:

The thing is, it'd cost huge amounts, and, as you know, thats 1/2 the problem for me....time, and money!

Thanks tho' Joe.....I'll get one sometime.......won't be for £3.00 tho' :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Will1985

Über Member
Is it when your daughter comes off the payroll? If she's 12 now, and graduates uni at 21 that will be 2018. You'd better hope she doesn't want to do a masters!

Top Bottom