Photo editing help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Hi all,

this is one of the last pictures we had of my Gran who died before Christmas aged 99. I'd like to circulate to the family but wondered if anyone with photoshop skills could get rid of the background please? Or even better perhaps do a backdrop of some generic garden with flowers?

I've tried using Snapseed to blur it out but I just get a blurred mess.

TIA

Gran.jpg

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
@Electric_Andy that's a lovely idea and it's a lovely picture of your Gran. I'd be happy to try, although the forum software seems to limit the file size so could you maybe put the original image in a ZIP file with max compression and upload it as an attachment so there is a larger sized original to work with? If that doesn't work send me a PM and I'll give you an email address you can send it via wetransfer.com

Also, please don't let my offer stop anyone else trying as it may be a few days before I can reply again.

OP
OP
E

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
@Electric_Andy that's a lovely idea and it's a lovely picture of your Gran. I'd be happy to try, although the forum software seems to limit the file size so could you maybe put the original image in a ZIP file with max compression and upload it as an attachment so there is a larger sized original to work with? If that doesn't work send me a PM and I'll give you an email address you can send it via wetransfer.com

Also, please don't let my offer stop anyone else trying as it may be a few days before I can reply again.

thank you so much. I only have the photo from a WhatssApp, which I've then emailed to here. I will see if I can find a higher resolution

Top Bottom