photos of europe

Discussion in 'Touring and Adventure Cycling' started by zealand, 28 Dec 2015.

Tags:
  1. zealand

zealand Well-Known Member

some of my photos of europe , form germany to norway switzerland

Attached Files:

snorri, Brandane, User14044 and 2 others like this.
  2. db7db7

db7db7 Well-Known Member

Wow, these look amazing. Do you have more details e.g. route, blog etc? How lonh was the tour?

3. OP
    OP
    zealand

zealand Well-Known Member

Hey mate , those were three different trips ,the first 5 photos are of switzerland and one of germany the castle ,i was away for two months
    it was 2010 hottest on record so i struggled a bit ,
    I followed a river in from Germany then brought a cycle map in switzerland there were so many different route so i took the hardest one and got a bit of heat stoke i think so turned around after a week headed back to germany don,t know the name of places there.
    The over 4 photos are Norway , started from france and cycled up there , two month trip wettest on record lol but beautiful country i made it up to molde then rang out of money i was keeping on the west side of Norway most of way part from start went straight up the middle
    The other photos are south France Starting from Geneva heading over the tour to france route , de Frenalay is a must see waterfalls ever were that is the photo with the mountain and water in the middle , on more pictures of europe.
    I also saw a canyon near Parc du veron, near Marseille , there so much to see in south France i brought a snorkel kit and cycle along the coast from Nice to Marseille this trip took one month i took my time ,i also cycled from Germany to Ukraine to Croatia but lost my camera

4. db7db7

db7db7 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't planning on doing a tour this year but you've now got me thinking!!!
    Would quite fancy norway/Sweden/Denmark, perhaps on a loop over a couple of weeks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice