Photos of yesterday South Lakes Group around the Lowther Valley in the Lakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Southlakes

Guru
wpfdf5dc80_0f.jpg

Click the link to see the rest photos of the South Lakes Group ride around the Lowther Valley and up Askham Fell.

Looked like a great day out Southlakes, one question though, couldn't you have chosen somewhere with a better view for your lunch stop:biggrin:

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
It case of folk were getting hungry Toshiba Boy, we could of stop some where with a bit better view but the view across Ullswater with the lakeland mountains in the background is not bad!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
What a great day- thanks for all the photos... how many miles was it altogether on the day?... [anyone interested in a similar day out round Northumberland?]

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
We did 25.7 miles on the day, I have posted up a tracklog and GPS Exchange Format of the route here for anyone who wants to download it, I have not got round writing ride report yet!

If anyone interest setting up local group like South Lakes Group in other parts of UK where the RSF (Rough-Stuff Fellowship) does not have local group like Northumberland, send me e-mail which I will forward on to RSF national Secretary Peter Kenner.

Top Bottom