pi$$ing in bibshorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
[QUOTE 1154596"]
Yep, stick your hand down there and shoot in it then throw to the side of the road/at the next car/at the next cyclist.

Then proceed to use water bottle to wash the bits of brown off before wiping on the back of your jersey.

Don't worry about the smell - you are a cyclist and therefore hard.
[/quote]

Bet you dont get many wanting to be behind you in a chain gang. ;):rofl::rofl:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[QUOTE 1154596"]
Yep, stick your hand down there and shoot in it then throw to the side of the road/at the next car/at the next cyclist.

Then proceed to use water bottle to wash the bits of brown off before wiping on the back of your jersey.

Don't worry about the smell - you are a cyclist and therefore hard.
[/quote]
Ah, the old Greg Lemond school of cycling...

“Lemond was in trouble. He had a bout of diarrhoea. He rode by me with thirty kilometres to go, surrounded by his domestiques bringing him to the front. God the smell was terrible. It was rolling down his legs. I know if it was me I would stop. But then I am not capable of winning the Tour de France. He is, and I suppose that's the difference."
(Paul Kimmage)

And for the ladeeez...

You could always do what one woman did on a training camp I attended in Spain. The woman in question just let go in the middle of the bunch and carried on riding as if nothing had happened. It didn't go down too well with the riders behind who had her urine thrown up at them by her back wheel! It wasn't clear whether it was 'an accident' or whether it was deliberate - nobody asked her. :wacko:

Another time, a different woman was riding in a skin suit with nowt on underneath. The group made a pee stop at the side of the road on a parched plain where there was no shelter at all. The guys lined up along one side of the road just like the pros do during the Tour de France. They finished up and turned to find the woman squatting at the other side of the road with her skin suit round her ankles. Half the guys behaved like gentlemen and turned away again. The other half apparently chatted to her while she carried on, completely unfazed by the situation.   :thumbsup:

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Or just cycle naked, pi$$ing problems solved
tongue.gif

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Ah, the old Greg Lemond school of cycling...

(Paul Kimmage)

And for the ladeeez...

You could always do what one woman did on a training camp I attended in Spain. The woman in question just let go in the middle of the bunch and carried on riding as if nothing had happened. It didn't go down too well with the riders behind who had her urine thrown up at them by her back wheel! It wasn't clear whether it was 'an accident' or whether it was deliberate - nobody asked her. :wacko:

Another time, a different woman was riding in a skin suit with nowt on underneath. The group made a pee stop at the side of the road on a parched plain where there was no shelter at all. The guys lined up along one side of the road just like the pros do during the Tour de France. They finished up and turned to find the woman squatting at the other side of the road with her skin suit round her ankles. Half the guys behaved like gentlemen and turned away again. The other half apparently chatted to her while she carried on, completely unfazed by the situation. :thumbsup:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Just wait until winter when you're wearing several layers over your bib tights and the cold air makes you wanna release.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
use apiece of hose pipe up the leg of the shorts
:laugh:

Just wait until winter when you're wearing several layers over your bib tights and the cold air makes you wanna release.
Why not wear the base layers under the bibs, its what I so, mind you generally only the one base layer and appropriate shirt/jacket, unless really cold, but then I don't often ride early morning's.

Tom B

Guru
Just pull it out off your sock of course......?

I bought an aldi bibsorts I can get the front down to get Percy out, but my shimano long legged have to come off... Aldi are small, and shimano medium.....

I'm 5'9 and 10.5stone I'm of the view cycle clothing is always under-sized. In no way would I be described as medium, more skinny, thin, scrawny possibly you need larger stuff.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well I normally have my willy resting on my left shoulder so when I need a p*+"s I just lob it over the bibs...........job done :smile:

Top Bottom