Piccies at Llandegla...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Francesca

Llandegla 1.JPG
Llandegla 2.JPG
Llandegla 3.JPG
Llandegla 4.JPG
Llandegla 5.JPG
Llandegla 6.JPG
Llandegla 7.JPG
Llandegla 8.JPG
Llandegla 9.JPG
Llandegla 10.JPG

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

one more
Llandegla 11.JPG

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Lovely. Lovely. Really lovely. And that is just the huge smile on your face let alone the terrain.

(PS I'd be tempted to bin the reflectors.:thumbsup: )

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Lovely. Lovely. Really lovely. And that is just the huge smile on your face let alone the terrain.

(PS I'd be tempted to bin the reflectors.:thumbsup: )
awe thanks Greg I really did enjoy it! it was fab and would definately recommend it to all cyclists, young or old, a real great day out.
Even though the weather was very cold,snow on high ground, no wind, and bright, lots of people were there. I think myself and my sister Rhonda, were the only women there, apart from another few. I was grinning because I really did enjoy myself, and the fact that loads of really fast experienced riders were cycling past egging me on and encouraging me to push myself further and further up the gradient.
I was wearing my padded cycling shorts under my shorts and they made my legs look like Thunderthighs!!!ha!:laugh:

Great pictures! Looks a lovely place to cycle. Might have to give it a go one day when I'm over that way!

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Did you try the cafe . . . . . . . and was it any good ?

Which route did you do ?

I bet you enjoyed the descents.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Did you try the cafe . . . . . . . and was it any good ?

Which route did you do ?

I bet you enjoyed the descents.
I did the Blue route for beginners but I think its more advanced for a beginner - and yes the cafe is brilliant - you must try the soup and also bacon butties to die for. The whole place is just brill and buzzing with cycling enthusiasts and nutters! It also has a bike shop and repair centre. You can also "test drive" some of the reallt fancy bikes there - you can even hire a bike if you dont bring one - it costs £22.50 for half a day, which personally i think is a bit steep, the car park is £3.50 but that up keeps the tracks, and then you use the routes as often as you like. Check out the website at www.coedllandegla.com .^_^

Holdsworth

Über Member
Looks like a nice place. I cycled past there on a ride up to the Horseshoe Pass last year and the location was great. If I were to take up mountain biking though I'd never be able to reach it, 35miles each way from Crewe on a MTB with some rough off-roading in between doesn't appeal!

Top Bottom