Piccies at Llandegla...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
bara brith is a welsh tea loaf; a bit like soreen only homemade and much nicer.

cawl is a welsh (lamb) stew (though sometimes just a rubbish soup 'cawl y dydd' soup of the day) traditionally eaten with bara (bread), menyn (butter) if you're dead posh, and a chunk of caws (cheese). Now lamb stew and cheese might not sound like a good combination. But on a cold day; wonderful.

Dyw i ddim yn siarad Cymraeg heddiw. Rwyf wedi anghofio y cyfan!

funeral bread . always on the table at a wake in N Wales. having been force fed it as a kid i hate the stuff and think soreen is far far better. laver bread and Cawl is divine though

lukesdad

bara brith is a welsh tea loaf; a bit like soreen only homemade and much nicer.

cawl is a welsh (lamb) stew (though sometimes just a rubbish soup 'cawl y dydd' soup of the day) traditionally eaten with bara (bread), menyn (butter) if you're dead posh, and a chunk of caws (cheese). Now lamb stew and cheese might not sound like a good combination. But on a cold day; wonderful.

Dyw i ddim yn siarad Cymraeg heddiw. Rwyf wedi anghofio y cyfan!
Now you are just showing off ^_^

Geeez you brave brave girl!!!!!!!! I am v impressed! :girldance:

Hey Fran - yeah good thanks. Was thinking - my tutorial is no longer on Saturday do you fancy doing your area the lanes this Saturday? I'll drop you an email.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Hey Fran - yeah good thanks. Was thinking - my tutorial is no longer on Saturday do you fancy doing your area the lanes this Saturday? I'll drop you an email.
Hi Sal:-) aghhhh iam working :-(((( damn soz about that. will have to do it after your jollies if thats ok - send me email anyway and tell me what youve been up to ^_^ soz guys - no dissing you - just girls talk :laugh:

You look like you were having a good time which is what its all about. I love 'degla, but if you're not used to it that fire road up past the wooden grouse to the tree line can be a bit of a slog. Keep at it, you'll be tearing up the black run before you know it :thumbsup:

Top Bottom