Pick the score - Premier League and beyond 2014/2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RowZ

Still at large
Aston Villa 2 v 0 Burnley
Chelsea 2 v 0 Sunderland
Everton 1 v 1 Tottenham
Newcastle 0 v 1 West Ham
Stoke 1 v 2 Liverpool
Middlesbrough 2 v 1 Norwich (Monday) Full time, aet, whatever...
Hibernian (S Champ) 1 v 2 Rangers (2nd play off - 1st game on 20/5)
Kilmarnock (S Prem) 3 v 2 Ross County

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Aston Villa v Burnley 2 - 0
Chelsea v Sunderland 3 - 2
Everton v Tottenham 3 - 2
Newcastle v West Ham 1 - 1
Stoke v Liverpool 2 - 1
Middlesbrough v Norwich (Monday) 1 - 2
Hibernian (S Champ) v Rangers (2nd play off - 1st game on 20/5) 2 - 1
Kilmarnock (S Prem) v Ross County 2 - 1

AndyRM

XOXO
Aston Villa v Burnley 2 - 1
Chelsea v Sunderland 1 - 0
Everton v Tottenham 1 - 1
Newcastle v West Ham 2 - 1
Stoke v Liverpool 0 - 1
Middlesbrough v Norwich (Monday) 1 - 2
Hibernian (S Champ) v Rangers (2nd play off - 1st game on 20/5) 3 - 1
Kilmarnock (S Prem) v Ross County 2 - 0

MarkF

Guru
Aston Villa v Burnley 1-1
Chelsea v Sunderland 2-0
Everton v Tottenham 1-1
Newcastle v West Ham 0-2
Stoke v Liverpool 2-2
Middlesbrough v Norwich 0-2
Hibernian (S Champ) v Rangers 3-0
Kilmarnock (S Prem) v Ross County 1-1

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Aston Villa v Burnley 2-1
Chelsea v Sunderland 3-1
Everton v Tottenham 0-0
Newcastle v West Ham 0-1
Stoke v Liverpool 2-1
Middlesbrough v Norwich 1-3. (Monday) (on my way to collect my ticket right now! :bravo:
Hibernian (S Champ) v Rangers 1-4 (2nd play off - 1st game on 20/5)
Kilmarnock (S Prem) v Ross County 4-1

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
So, that's it!

Final positions are as follows
All
graph.png

Premiership:
prem.png

Some of you might remember that during one of my confused weeks I ended up giving bonus points for games that shouldn't have been in the list, in the event that claiming them might bump the player up a position at the end of the season. I noted the points below the list of teams on the first sheet of the spreadsheet (attached). As it happens, there were no possibly acrimonious pipped-at-postery results, the only position change being @User who, if he claims them, moves up from 7th to joint 6th alongside @AndyRM.

That's it for the season then. I must admit I've had what I'll call a distracted year so found getting things completely accurate was an impossible task for me. I eventually got too tired of apologising to apologise any more.... Sorry about that.

Any feedback about how to make it more fun/inclusive without making it a bigger burden on my limited powers of concentration?

Attachments

• pts.xls
    547.5 KB · Views: 26
Would it be easier if everyone just went for blanket 1-0 scorelines every week? ;)

Vidor06

Long term loafer
Well, this is just so expected. I'd like to thank my mum and dad, I'd also like to thank my manager and my agent. Without you I couldn't have done this. But most of all I'd like to thank the fans. They are the real reason we keep doing this week in and week out. They kept me going through the darkest times and now I'd like to share my victory with them.(insert crying emoji that i couldnt find).
Seriously though congrats and thanks to @deptfordmarmoset for doing this. Made a poor season a little more fun.

RowZ

Still at large
Congrats to the prediction-meister @Vidor06 – my archive sources tell me the 'Prem' and 'All' double hasn't been done since 1902. And that was an accident. Equally big thanks to @deptfordmarmoset for hosting a highly entertaining season of wild and dangerous predictions from many of the rest of us. I've no idea how to make it easier for you to administer – it's all I can do to remember to do the scores each week – but I'm liking @Marmion 's blanket score approach, coupled with an increase in strong ale.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Congrats to the prediction-meister @Vidor06 – my archive sources tell me the 'Prem' and 'All' double hasn't been done since 1932. And that was an accident. Equally big thanks to @deptfordmarmoset for hosting a highly entertaining season of wild and dangerous predictions from many of the rest of us. I've no idea how to make it easier for you to administer – it's all I can do to remember to do the scores each week – but I'm liking @Marmion 's blanket score approach, coupled with an increase in strong ale.
I believe @Marmion calls this strong ale ''prediction juice.''

Top Bottom