Pics in the park

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Took my new camera to the park today to get some pics of the birds in the lake there.

There is a skate park there which is now totally occupied by BMX riders, so I took a few whilst there. Some of the kids are pretty agile :laugh:

Needed a bit more light for the bird pics though. The camera was struggling with it on the big lens :ohmy:

cyclenic

i like the duck one, nice colours on the duck, but like u said, it looks to be a bit of a grey day. apart from that the photo's and focus r good :laugh:

OP
OP
V

very-near

I like this pic, but need a bit more sun to play with it a bit more

svgyzr.jpg

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Linf, i had a play, took me a couple of mins, didnt do mich special. But here is what i came up with for it. Might make it abit better?
First one is just auto correct.
linfduck1.jpg

This one i messed abit with contrast and brightness, and it brings it out abit more.
linfduck2.jpg

Thats if you havent already had a mess around with it on photoshop or photomanager.

OP
OP
V

very-near

My missus had wandered off with my camera bag which had the standard 18-55mm 'kit' lens in it.

It does give much sharper results than the 55-200mm lens, but then I couldn't get very close to the wildlife without startling it.

I could get into this twitching lark :smile: :biggrin:

Top Bottom