Pictures of my cock...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...pheasant. He is very splendid and tame enough to eat out of my hand. He was on the shed this morning and I swear that if I listened hard enough I could hear him singing "If I was a rich pheasant, yiddle diddle diddle iddle diddle diddle dee" etc.

A handsome boy.
Pheasant.jpg

i has many corms nom nom nom
ihasmanycormsnomnomnom.jpg

Any ideas for a name?

wafflycat

Your cock looks very like one of several that visit me regularly. I call him Ferdie.

wafflycat

Chuffy said:
He's a greedy sod. Hoovers up seed like a Bangkok hooker on overtime.

Indeed. Have you fed him your nuts yet? I find Ferdie will nibble at any nuts he finds. With great relish. Balls too. Great fat balls. He pecks and pecks.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
wafflycat said:
Indeed. Have you fed him your nuts yet? I find Ferdie will nibble at any nuts he finds. With great relish. Balls too. Great fat balls. He pecks and pecks.
I haven't offered him my fat pecker yet, or my fat balls. The wild bird food that I put out (grown in fields about a mile away:becool:) contains meal grubs. I have offered him one but he didn't seem too impressed by my dried and wizened worm and much prefers to peck away at my seed.

wafflycat

Chuffy said:
I haven't offered him my fat pecker yet, or my fat balls. The wild bird food that I put out (grown in fields about a mile away:becool:) contains meal grubs. I have offered him one but he didn't seem too impressed by my dried and wizened worm and much prefers to peck away at my seed.

My dear husband has just discovered why I am crying with laughter... ;)

Top Bottom