Piggin Virgin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
We booked a holiday in January today we get a call Hotel not available.Ok so they offer another but we are self catering due to food allergy problems.They offer us better accom' and some freebies very nice indeed.
But they push us away farther away from where we wanted to be.We do not want a car we want to use shuttle buses and the I trolley service.Our new accom' only has two buses a day to the theme parks and a recom' to hire a car.
Sorry Virgin not good enough you have a problem tomorrow Sir Richard,we are not for moving we want and will have International Drive it's so well placed.And you can WALK to places,yes i said WALK i kinow thats not done but we do it
Rant over.More tomorrow.Stuff Lake Buena Vista area.

Janeyb

My sister and family had a recent virgin villa holiday in Florida. Arrived at 10 pm to find the key code to access the box where the villa keys were stored didn't work. Had to drive around finding a hotel. Then pool was filthy and virgin said it was their responsibility to pay for cleaning if they weren't satisfied. And then the villa flooded due to leak. Needless to say they won't be travelling virgin again.

Top Bottom