Pinarello Razh Veloce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sully

Über Member
Seen one of these for sale, right size, but more money than I'd hoped but what's your thoughts please ???
Not a racer, 45 yr old trying to keep fit, few Sportives and enjoying his cycling

vickster

Legendary Member
Do you like it? That's what's important
Personally however I wouldn't buy a second hand carbon bike if I didn't have to. There are some deals out there. How was your trip to Planet X?

I think Veloce is entry level. Sora equivalent. I'd want better on a bike that is presumably £1k or more?

goody

Veteran
Veloce same as Sora! Tullio just turned in his grave. It's equivalent to 105 (or maybe the latest Tiagra).
I wouldn't buy one. Nice enough if you like the look and find it's the right geometry for you.

vickster

Legendary Member
Fair enough I was going by the low cost of the groupset at £300 and that's it's their lowest groupset?? Looks to be 10 speed so I guess tiagra or apex level, my bad

No idea who Tullio was

OP
OP
Sully

Sully

Über Member
I've sat on it and loved it, 3 Yr frame warranty, the Veloce is actually highly rated and I like the heritage factor and not simply gone with the norm of Shram or Shimano, frame I should be able too upgrade, and paid just over a grand for a brand new bike, was going to pay that for a Btwin ! Just want the weather to improve so I can ride it !

Veloce is excellent. The Razha is a decent enough bike and will probably suit you well. All the Pinarellos have much the same geometry, the Razha is just a bit softer and more forgiving at the rear end. Hammer it. Nothing will let you down. Congratulations.

goody

Veteran
Good buy at that price. Get some miles on it!

Top Bottom