1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PING: BentMikey - I can skate!!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mister Paul, 21 Mar 2008.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

We bought our 5-year-old some rollerblades for Christmas. He loves them and picked it up very quickly. So they bought me some last week for my birthday. We had our first outing today in Cannon Hill Park.

It was great. My shins stung a bit to start with, but I think I was tensing up too much. The only problem I had was with going slowly enough for Jr to keep up.

So another transport avenue appears. The only problem is that the three year old wants some now, and they don't make them small enough for his feet.

2. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

Hehehehe, that's awesome!

3. Trillian

Trillian New Member

i could be wrong, but i think i've seen some in toy shops that fasten over a childs shoes that may be small enough, the added advantage is you can widen the rear wheel for a bit of extra stability for the young one

4. OP
    OP
    Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Thanks, yeah, we've seen those. The trouble is that most of them start at size 8, and he's a 6. And I want to get some that lock so they'll only roll forwards if possible.