*ping Bonj (and other serious cyclists and other mudguard lovers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
bugger it

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
GetAttachment.aspx
there?

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Hmmm well I just copy and pasted the photo off ebay which I won....but then tried to edit out the person's number plate.....all tits up from there on

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Why not upload it to tinypic ... even I can manage to do that:biggrin: you don't need an account ... just upload a photo and then copy the url into your post.

Shaun

Founder
Now they are tiny mudguards .... :becool:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Joe24 said:
Think of all the weight those pointles mudguards are adding to the bike! Remove them at once!!!!

Most likely going to put full length ones on, then use this as winter trainer and commuter (may even go for the panniers :becool: )

Possibility of going fixed with this. Anyway I want bonj to see these mudguards!

bonj2

yeah it's abit of a small picture but big enough to tell that it's got really small micro-mudguards. Pointlessly small, in fact.
It's got downtube shifters as well which is a bit of a shitter.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
bonj said:
yeah it's abit of a small picture but big enough to tell that it's got really small micro-mudguards. Pointlessly small, in fact.
It's got downtube shifters as well which is a bit of a shitter.

You are a bit of a shitter.

You were given permission to insult the mudguards, not the downtube shifters. I don't care much about the downtube shifters - if I can afford to upgrade I may well do that, or just convert this bike into fixed altogether. You want to buy my mudguards bonj??

Actually maybe these mudguards are designed to be bumpers - and need to be lowered?

Top Bottom