Ping *****Rhythm Thief*****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Gerry Attrick said:
I remember last year just missing your outfit at the Lord Nelson in Burnham Thorpe. .;)

Ahh- the pub with no bar. Top boozer, and cracking beer garden that you can wheel your bikes into through the little gate. I'll have a pint of Wherry please!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Burnham Thorpe - North Norfolk????? If so I've been there but I don't think I found the pub :biggrin:

Excellent N Norfolk pub at Warham - near Wells. Well it was when I last went possibly 15 years ago ;)

OP
OP
Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
twentysix by twentyfive said:
Ah I do believe you have it. Food in there was to die for once upon a time. And the Wherry was very more-ish. Several helpings were required.

Time to revisit methinks - I do like N Norfolk.

Well I'm never sure whether the first one is right, so I feel it necessary to carry on until it is. Hope we meet there 26 x 25.;)

OP
OP
Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
twentysix by twentyfive said:
I'll pm you if I plan a trip. I'll be the one with binoculars and a telescope ;)
OK, you're on. We are definitely visiting in September, but we hope to be down possibly late June. Anyhow, I'll let you know.

Gerry Attrick said:
I remember last year just missing your outfit at the Lord Nelson in Burnham Thorpe. Are you intending to play there this year? If so, let me know when and I will try to be there.:biggrin:

Gerry Attrick said:
Cracking plan Mr P. All we need now is the Thief himself.

Here I am! I don't think we're at the Nelson this year ... we were going to be doing a festival in Northumberland and the feeling was that two gigs so far away was too much, but then the Northumberland one fell through ... shame, because I like playing the Nelson. Mostly because we camp up the road and the beer really is excellent, to say nothing of the Nelson's Blood spiced rum.:biggrin:

I think we should have a separate thread listing the Thieves' dates.

I'll start one in Cafe.

Top Bottom